Tuesday, April 24, 2007

again...I TRied!!

**Song in my head: The Good Kind by The Wreckers**

okei..come to think of it, I didn't know that I liked to draw stuffs that matter!
anyway, i have another drawing that I just did...
It's about failure and things that weren't accomplished...
It's about trying and aiming for the best but in the end, we always end up getting hurt and disappointed.....

it's about people who feel sad and lonely because of the fact that they are so Hopeless....

and because of that they feel that they have no meaning and sense to this world anymore...

so in the end, they tried to forget and bury all the pain away....

they gave up every strength they had and tried to forget all the bad memories they once had in their lives.....

ahahahhaha...
I hope I make sense to you guys...
Share:

0 comments: