Thursday, December 02, 2010

Review: Hex Hall

Hex Hall Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

oooh! I LOVE IT!!!
Sophie is one funny, sarcastic character! I like her a lot.
Sophie kinda reminds me of Evie in Paranormalcy, also Evernight, what with the whole Archer and Sophie thing.

What I like about this book...
well, first, it has some spunk. lol. I really like Sophie. Her character is strong, funny and sarcastic. She's also kind of weird, she says. She's a loyal friend and she loves her mother. I feel sorry for her about not knowing anything about her father and not even meeting him in person. But well, she really handled it pretty well. AND to have a vampire best friend, now that is just brave. :)I like that she's powerful but she doesn't know anything about it, let alone use it. :) Also I like how she thinks. She's a little crazy sometimes that I just can't help but laugh while reading.

Archer, i really like that boy. i mean he's like this boy next door who's funny and easy to talk to. I love him. :) I understand why Sophie can't help but have a crush on him. I mean any guy who's like that and is paying attention to you, it's hard not get attracted. Not to mention he's REALLY good looks.

The vampire best friend, i like her supportive self.
Elodie and her coven, lol kind of like mean girls. I like how they are the meanies in that school, but it's irritating too. I am not gonna elaborate anymore because well it's irritates me just by thinking about them.

Cal, i thought something might go on with them and Sophie. lol He's a JOCK! so i thought you know... something romantic. lol

what i want to know now after reading the book...
spoiler alert

i want to know what will happen to Sophie and Archer! yes! what will happen to their love relationship. after their last encounter, i think it won't be an easy reunion.
Will Sophie go through Removal????
what about her demon self??

oooh can't wait! :)
5 STARS!!!!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: