Sunday, March 31, 2013

Review: The Raven Boys

The Raven Boys The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While reading this book, i kept on saying: Hurry up! What's next?
description

Yeah, it's that exciting! I was very eager to know what will happen next. The story kept me interested and intrigued. It was never boring and it's very irresistible. Oh, what's more irresistible was Richard Gansey. yup. I am currently swooning at Gansey's feet. lol.

oh look here, i found my Gansey picture:
description

Right now, i just wanna say that I am dying to know what will happen with Blue's, "If I kiss my true love, he'll die." Obviously, it's one of the reasons why there will be other books after this one. So happy yet frustrated for the waiting though. In the book, i was really anticipating stuff like she and... then Blue will hold hands with.... or Blue will hug... yeah I can't really say the name. you have to read it! :)
I will NOT forget about the visions too! Those visions mean something. Something intense and romantic. *dying fan over here*

Here's how I picture Blue's reaction after Gansey told her that he will pay for her time for talking to his friend, Adam.

description


oh! did i say that the next book will come out this SEPTEMBER!?!

description
yeah I'd be lying if I say that I am so happy to wait that LONG!

description

can September be any nearer??

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: