Monday, May 01, 2017

Review: Walk of Shame

Walk of Shame Walk of Shame by Lauren Layne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

this is how I feel right now.
description
Can I just say, THANK YOU SO MUCH LAUREN LAYNE FOR WRITING THIS BOOK. I was having a hard time reading lately and I said that maybe I can stop the weird book funk if I read Walk of Shame because I know I can count on LL books whenever I feel like I need to wake up. Guess what? I DID!!!! I gushed and laughed and cry and laugh some more with this book.
The cold/asshole-yet-vulnerable-and-just-confused-with-what-to-do-when-something-surprises-them-guy falling for the bubbly girl who believes in happily ever after and a real sweetheart all the time did it! I ADORED THIS BOOK!!!!!
The Enchanted references was plus plus!!!! Makes me want to watch that movie again and sing....

"that's how you knooooow, that's how you knooooow, he's your loooove."

woooot! this book was hoooooot! H O T !!!!
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: