Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Review: Royally Endowed

Royally Endowed Royally Endowed by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yaaaaaas! Logan and Ellie's book! 5 HEARTS!
"“Hey Logan?”
“Yeah?”
“One of these days . . . I’m going to save you back.”

description

Finally! I've been waiting to read this book for like a month haha!
This did not disappoint at all. Logan St James was probably the sweetest character ever. Ellie was perfect for him! But, seriously? 5 years? hahaha!
LOVED THIS BOOOOOK!!!!

Thoughts:
1) Can we just please, make this one into a movie. I can already picture the scenes and I am so ecstatic to see them on screen.
2) Here thee, lies the patience of true saints, Logan and Ellie. hahaha! It's been tooooo loooong. Then finally, perfection!
3) The part when Logan lost it because he couldn't find Ellie, omaaaaygad. Heartbreaking.
4) The throne room <3 <3 <3
5) Tommy Sullivan needs a book haha!

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME!





BEFORE READING:
I cannot wait for Ellie Hammond!!!!!
description

Alsooooo, I kinda picture him as Logan. hmmm.
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: