Sunday, February 25, 2018

Review: How the Light Gets In

How the Light Gets In How the Light Gets In by L.H. Cosway
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
"It amazed me how something so simple, just a combination of scents could propel me through a porthole into the past. And If I concentrated hard enough, I could pretend I was back there, just for a little while."

Let me just say that I loved two major things about this book.

1) Love is everlasting. It really doesn't die.
description
- Dylan and Ev's love story was one of the most frustrating yet romantic to the highest level. I appreciated all their efforts and their actions because it made them believe that they were doing the right thing for each other, regardless of the hurt that it could bring to them. It was heartbreaking yet satisfying because even though they got separated for a long time, they still didn't stop loving each other. Dylan's devotion and love for Ev was top-notch! No one, I mean noooobody can match that. Creating perfumes from every feeling towards someone and sharing it to the world secretly wondering if the person you did it for received the message that you are trying to communicate, seriously, it was the most ROMANTIC GESTURE EVER, 5 STARS.

2) World's-best-bestfriend-tribute
The launch of Samuel was the BEST EVER TRIBUTE THEY COULD HAVE DONE. LOVE IT TO BITS!!!!!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: