Saturday, March 17, 2018

Review: Alphas Like Us

Alphas Like Us Alphas Like Us by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can never forget the first MM book that I've read. Now that the third book has arrived, I sure did not put any hold into reading that one. I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE THIS ONE DID NOT DISAPPOINT.

MARROW FOR LIFE!!!!!

Thoughts:

1. Now that you have it, you can cherish it.
Marrow's love for each other really is top notch and one of the best there is. They understand each other so much that it sometimes feel like they stitched together or made just for each other. I LOVE THAT EVERY DAMN TIME. Now that they are in public, they have the freedom to be all over each other. It was easier than before because although not every one accepts their relationship, the important thing was that Moffy's family and Farrow's accepts them. In the book, they talked about sometimes they can't believe that they are with the love of their life. IT WAS SO ROMANTIC I COULD DIE GUSHING ALL OVER THEM. I was that exhilarated!!!

2. Control is not something you can always have.
Every part of their lives thrive for that control that they want to have. Whether it's their siblings, parents or partners involved. Nothing could change the way things are. Sometimes we just have to accept whatever happens especially if those person involved decided on it. Now, if it all goes south, at least in the end you'll be there to catch them.
I am not making any sense but this was how I felt in the book. What with all the family draamaaaa and relationship drama.

3. Confusion leads to being hesitant and doubt.
KITSULLY. No words. JUST KITSULLY.

4. COULD IT BE ANY HARDER?
Expressing how you feel can be so hard sometimes. Especially if you feel like once you express them others might give you a negative feedback or something. Or sometimes, it could just get you in trouble. When Moffy met Farrow's ex, that was like whoa! red alert. But when that ex turned into a jerk, it was all like all hell breaks loose!
Grandmother Calloway was so callous, I want to pull my teeth.
Thatcher and Farrow expressing hate was not something new here, but when Thatcher explained his side, I was like yassssss!
Charlie and Moffy talking was one of the highlights and I was rolling with happiness!!!!!
Loren, Connor and Ryke's lunch date with Marrow wasn't so bad either!
Hale siblings unite scene was a really heartbreaking moment!!!
Luna acting differently that was something else.
all in all, COULD IT BE ANY HARDER TO DO AND OVERCOME ALL THIS? I was on edge but it all went ok in the end.

5. SURPRISE SURPRISE
Now, Sulli expressing something like what she expressed in this book, was a surprise for me. I never expected her to feel like that or to act on it. Also, Akaraaaaa. I was like WHAT IS HAPPENING???
Donelly hinting something with Luna, oh wow. I know fans are all over that but I did not see that one coming. Especilly Farrow, commenting on it.
I was waiting for some Thatcher and Jane action, but I guess since next book is about them it was ok. BUT I WAS STILL SO HUNGRY FOR SOME COBARETTI. At least the longing looks from Thatcher were there. ha!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SO MUUUUCH!

TANGLED LIKE US SHOULD BE OUT NOW, PLEASE!!!!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: