Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Review: A Court of Wings and Ruin

A Court of Wings and Ruin A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me just say that a lot has happened and I don’t think i can recover anytime soon. 

This book gave me a lot and I absorbed them all so much that I cannot let them go after reading. Haha! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

The twists and revelations just unraveled everything and they are sooooo brilliant. I loved how they all came together and put the pieces in order. The new developments that were revealed. The transition of the characters. How each of the characters has grown. Those scary and heartbreaking moments!!! Everything is awesome, jaw dropping and heart-wrenching!

5 BEAUTIFUL SWOON-WORTHY STARS!

To characters:

Rhysand is still the ulitimate faebae! 
Feyre still proves that she’s forever a badass!
Nesta is again one of my favorites!
Cassian can be my boyfriend. I will keep him forever.
Mor shared something that made me teary-eyed.
Azriel will forever be the brooding gorgeous male.
Amren gave it her all and more!
Lucien, if there’s no Rhys i’m ok with him to be with Feyre haha!
Elain, move on already please? You can do it!
Helion, why hello there. 
Tamlin, i wanna hate you but I have to admit there are still good side to you.
Tarquin, i will serve you sure!
Hybern King, hahah! You deserve that! 
Mr Archeron, that was amazing!
Jurian, i knew it!!
Share:

0 comments: