Sunday, September 09, 2007

done.period

1:08am: hi, i just finished reading my Lovesick book. it was so TEEn! i loved it! yeah! so there, i have to go to sleep now...

Sunday(normal day): yah! it's the end of my very first sembreak as a college student. so anyway, i still want to read my new books...but i just can't i don't know what's stopping me, but maybe it's because of the fact that i have to go to school tomorrow..and well, that kinda sucks...well not..ugh! you know what i mean. so there, i'm here seating on a couch, listening to some old songs from the radio, typing this crap words for my sunday....yah...well, they're not that crappy...it's just i'm bored and i can't stop the feeling that i'm afraid to go to school tomorrow...huhuhu!! i want to cry right now!!! well, it's not that bad i guess...waaaaaaaaaaah!! help me get through this semester! just help me! please!

i wanted to go to NEW YORK CITY!!! i just freakin want to!! i want to i want to i want to!! huhuhu!!!

"love will lead you back. someday i just know that. love will lead you back to my arms, where you belong! i'm sure.... one day you will find me again ,it won't be long ....one of these day love will lead you back"...~haha! this is the song playing right now...
Share:

0 comments: