Monday, May 19, 2008

out of the blue

i dont know what to say. ok, that's a first.
i know i have a lot of things going on inside my mind right now, but i can't seem to find the right words and explain myself in a right way of explaining. bummer!
for the past few days well actually last week is the appropriate term for that, i was locked inside a cage with sparrows roaming outside my window and smoke with blue flame flowing across the road. lol! just joking...
in other literal way, i was just inside the house reading dancing singing and other nonsense that can be done....i don;t have enough choice because...first of all i money is a reason, 2nd is because i'm too far away from the civilized place(lol, just kidding) 3rd would be because there was a storm last week, 4th would be because the distance on my way out of this subdivision is too far! garr.
so, i'm stuck here all alone in the wilderness. hahaha! just kidding...
it's not that it's not fun and all, it's just that GOSH! all i do is read read read AND READ! if you can see my planner it's full of BOOK TITLES! like HELLO? all i do around here is read. not that i don;t clean the house or anything, i manage to be the dishwasher everynight and i always sweep the 2nd floor for the sake of cleaning....and i also take a bath..not that it's not of the usual things i do. lol. i just want to mention that one. oh well, i guess THIS is MY SUMMER....BORING...but i don't know i enjoy reading.....it's just....oh i don't know. grrr.
another point that i want to share with you my dear is that CLASSES start netx MONDAY for a Lasallian like ME! grr! it's not that i don't want to go to school, part of me wants to go to...my ONLY problem is the "TRAVEL" part. to be honest i'm SCARED! i don't know....maybe because knowing the HOURS that would take me there to school and again to go back home is like....YEARS of traveling...lol...you get the picture. IT's TOO FAR!!!!!!!! *sighs* i'm also scared because i don't know if i can manage to study or do my schoolworks once i got home, i imagine myself fall to my bed and just sleep...i'm scared of that! you know i have a weakness when it comes to SLEEP! waaah!!! really scary....anyway....i just hope i can manage. and obviously i'm really going to curse someone once it rains or anything!!!! I HATE STORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and FLOODS!!!!!!!!!!! really ANNOYING and EPAL!
i don't what to say anymore....all i know is that 6 days from now i'm sitting in a class room, trying not to be nervous and all....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Share:

0 comments: