Sunday, January 09, 2011

Review: First Drop of Crimson

First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ok. so why 4STARS??

here are my reasons.
1. 1 star = Spade and Denise romance. :) i mean I like that they fell in love with each other. and HOW they ended up like that. :) I like romance so why not make that sexy vampire get some romance right? Even more, why not Cat's best friend Denise? they are perfect because they have something big and painful in common.

2. 1 star = BONES and CAT's appearance! hell yeah! they deserve a star! oh yeah! I was really happy to see them here!

3. 1 star = my sudden attraction and crush on Ian. i know, i never saw that one coming. ha ha. I think the reason for this was because of his nasty humor, manipulative self, still a loyal friend and i think because he's still not taken. ha ha.

4. 1 star = DEMONS and SHAPESHIFTERS! yes. DEMONS! i mean I saw in the short story from Weddings from Hell that this series have demons in it, but I never expected it to have a close encounter with the major characters. AND now there are shapeshifters too! :)


View all my reviews

Share:

0 comments: