Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Review: River Cast

River Cast (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #2)River Cast by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ohhh boy! Here goes.

I love the 1st book more than this. But it's still soooo good :)

Here are my comments:

Alone/ Lost
Jaeden suffered a lot in the first book. As in really suffered. I was very sad for her then and i am still sad at the beginning if this book. She scared because she don't know how to deal with her love ones and it made her leave them behind. I admire her though in this one because she was still able to face some those fears. With a little help from her mate :)

Caia, i really felt her in this one. You know not being able yo confide with the person she loves because she thinks he's in love with another. Arrrgh! She really really needed him! Plus Sebastian wasn't there anymore for her!!! :( boy, she can really control herself. Even though it's breaking her heart. :( want me to show you how she's hurting?

“I haven’t lost what you have. I’m sorry you can’t be with the person you want.”

and

Not being able to confide in anyone had brought on a fresh wave of grief over losing Sebastian. If she’d been given the chance to tell Seb she thought Midnights might not be so bad after all... he’d have believed her. No questions asked.

Love
Everyone is in love! Caia, Lucien, Jaeden, Ryder, Laila, Vilhelm! :) love is in the air! Oh! Very possessive lycans in the leash! Ha!

Deception/ War
Really vampyre? I haven't really figure out yet if you're evil or not. Guess i'll find in the last book.
Marita, you know what, i really hate you!

“We were just discussing that. After all, you two aren’t going to commit to your mating, and Lucien and I would have been mates if he hadn’t been obligated to fulfil his father’s betrothal to you.”
----- whatta bitch!!!! I hate this girl!!

One more quote, this one i love:
She would tell you that in the end we only have ourselves, no matter how many friends, allies, or loved ones are in our lives. You have to trust yourself before you can trust anyone else.




View all my reviews

Share:

0 comments: