Sunday, July 01, 2012

Review: The Naked Marquis

The Naked Marquis (Naked Nobility, #3)The Naked Marquis by Sally MacKenzie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


  "How could she want to slap him silly one moment and the next, wrap her hands around him as if she'd never let go?"



Lol. This one is a good book. It's during these times that I want to read other types of books. Away from the paranormal stuff and teeny bop dramas. Just indulge myself with steamy Englishmen and their British rules. It wasn't really that steamy. Ha! It's a funny story with just a bit mystery.
It's refreshing actually.

The quote above kinda reminded me of Damon Salvatore (Vampire Diaries) lol! I know! I can't get away from the paranormal world. Ha!

Well, I'm sure Major Charles Draysmith is a really fun character. :)He can be funny and sexy at the same time. His stares are not really leery, more like a sexy come on. Ha! Miss Emma Peterson can say that again, i know, she has a crush going on since she's a kid. Ha!

I like the Claire and Isabelle calling them Papa Charles and Mama Peterson! It's sooooo cute! :)



View all my reviews

Share:

0 comments: