Sunday, August 04, 2013

Review: One Tiny Lie

One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

description
It turns out that this book is good! Even better than the first one. :)

Livie all grown-up meets one boy with a dark past. Here's what I think of the story in a form of Gavin Degraw's "Stay".


  1. "Oh won't you stay
I need you need you here
When you're with me
All others disappear
I'll follow close
So close I'll almost touch
I need your love
But it never hurt this much"



- for the first time Livie's life turned into something she wasn't ready for. She reminds me of that lyrics above because she can't control her desire when she's around him. She got really distracted at some point, literally. But who are we to judge? It's her life and she can feel and do things that she wants or needs in her life.

  "2. I don't wanna be someone who's searching
Finally met someone
I finally met someone
There's a couple things I'm still learning
Just gotta figure out
But you need someone who knows
I came to you tonight
But now you're just walking away"



- Ashton's life was spent trapped in his sorrow and darkness. Until some girl punched him. He wasn't able to give himself completely to her, but he's so sure that she is his "forever girl". He wants her but he was plague with the complications in his life. He couldn't stand the thought of not having and loving her, but he's willing to do anything to fix it even if he thinks she is not right for him.

  "3. Don't get caught up in me feeling off course today
You can take a minute before you go slipping away
I know I took some time but I realized my mistake
You don't have to be part of the problem
I just need a second chance"



- yeah enough said about this one. This happened after the heartbreak! When they meet again after two weeks of separation.

  4. Addiction.


- did i just say how much Ashton and Livie couldn't resist each other. Every time they push each other away they still end up being together every time possible.

  5. Make them proud.


- there are different ways to make someone proud. Sometimes it's not even the promise that you keep with them. Sometimes it's how you feel content and love that way that your life is playing out in front of you.

View all my reviews

Share:

0 comments: