Sunday, August 04, 2013

Review: Ten Tiny Breaths

Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

description
Yeah that's Trent. Saying sorry.

Thoughts:

  1. Let me fix this and make you happy.


All i keep hearing when Trent was saying this was the song "Fix You" by Coldplay. The lyrics fits the story.
  "And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?"




See that lyrics! Aww! Don't forget the part when there was forgiveness and they saw each other again!

  “What’s wrong is that every morning and every night, I lie in bed wondering why you’re not beside me.”


description
What can I say? They make each other happy.

  2. Ten Tiny Breaths


- just try to breathe and try to feel and understand everything.

  3. Twisted.


This one is twisted. Who would have thought they would fall in love with each other that deeply?!? No one. But, it turned out great for both of them.


View all my reviews

Share:

0 comments: