Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Review: Deeply, Desperately

Deeply, Desperately Deeply, Desperately by Heather Webber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

have i mentioned that Sean Donahue is the guy that i've been wanting for MY life? lol

i find the story light and easy to read. i'm not saying i'm complaining. i actually love it. so much!

this book cracks me up. and makes me all gooey inside. (because of Lucy's and Sean's growing relationship.)
I really like Lucy Valentine's character. she has a lot of goodness inside her and it makes her character really likable.
Sean Donahue on the other hand is such a sweetheart! i love him!
these two are really perfect for each other. i must say. :)
these two tease and flirt with each other in a very sexy way that i also want for myself. lol and that's really saying something.

just like the first book, i like the story of this one too. Especially the friendship that Lucy has with Preston(the very nosy writer). The progress of the Lost Love of Valentines, Inc. How the characters have grown, namely, AIDEN(the police officer), Raphael and Em and Marisol.
I also like the newcomer, Cutter McCutchan.



View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: