Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Review: Radiance

Radiance (Riley Bloom, #1)Radiance by Alyson Noel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

i really think it's a nice story. a simple one at that. :)

i like Riley's character she's very outspoken. lol I like the way she keeps on insulting Bodhi and making fun of him. But what I like most about her is that she feels, as in really feels all the things that are very hurtful to feel for a twelve year old dead girl. What hurts is that she cannot do anything but just fully move on and accept what her new life or dead life is now. I love how she loves Ever so much that she doesn't want to part with her. But for Ever and her sake she has to be brave about moving on to the after life. She still feels sad about leaving the living world, but was able to make some realizations that help her deal with what she is now. Being a soul-catcher is kinda cool anyway.

I like Bodhi. He wasn't really given enough to express his character but I like the way she and Riley became friends. I thought those two will like end up together or something; but then Riley's only twelve. lol. so maybe in the next book? when they grow on each other some more. :)


View all my reviews

Share:

0 comments: