Sunday, December 18, 2016

Review: Falling Kingdoms

Falling Kingdoms Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I feel like this right now.
description

Thoughts:
1. I'm still breathing. I'm alive!
- this books makes me want watch game of thrones lol. So many dead people. Characters were able to do some actions that they weren't expecting themselves to do. They were shocked, repulsed and felt guilty over those but they continue to live with it.

2. You've given me a million reasons to quit the show.
- this one is for Cleo. Boy oh boy poor Cleo. I might just kill myself if I were her.

3. Oh you have so little faith.
- Magnus ever so pessimist hahaha!

4. So you wanna play with magic? You should know what you're fighting for
- Lucia is one powerful witch.

5. When you try your best but you don't succeed.
- such a fool Jonas. You should be careful with who you trust.

Next boooook please!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: