Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Review: Thief of Hearts

Thief of Hearts Thief of Hearts by L.H. Cosway
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book had me doing this in every sweet moments.
description

I knew it! Stu Cross had it in him. I was really impressed and shocked that I enjoyed this book. I was having doubts about it at first because he's the ex-boyfriend before. And we all know how awful he was described before. But this one is a winner! Woooot!
Andrea Anderson was a lovely human being. I looooove her!
It was really fun to read all about Stu's brothers again. Those Cross brothers makes me swooooon. Espcially Lee Cross. Im still head over heels for that one. But Trevor really intrigues me. Especially his friendship with Reya. (Soooo excited for the novella)

4 whoooooping stars!!!!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: