Sunday, March 12, 2017

Review: Every Little Thing

Every Little Thing Every Little Thing by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

this was hands-down cry-worthy book! I loved it! Thank you, Samantha Young for this story.
This picture describes Bailey's emotion perfectly well.
description
Bailey and Vaughn had that love and hate relationship wherein they always attack insults and bicker all the time but the problem was not because they didn't like each other, but it was because they couldn't resist each other and they don't know what to do about it. LOVED IT!

Thoughts:
1. So I kinda wanna cry all the time whenever a character was expressing his/her pain especially when it comes to Bailey and Vaugh. I was like...
description

2. How Samantha was able to portray the emotions and the story of the characters so well and how she twisted some of the parts. Wooooot! It was very entertaining!!!!

3. Jessica and Cooper were still adorable as always! I'm still getting a hang of Dahlia and it surprised me when this book gave it to me! Woot! Dahlia has a paasss and it's sooo interesting! What made me squeal in glee was when Emery has shown that she has a crush on someone and that someone is the devil. hahaha! I just knew it! I was happy because I was really interested in finding out more about that shy lady and this book made it more intriguing to guess what will happen when her book comes.
description

NEXT BOOOOK PLEASE!!!!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: