Sunday, February 26, 2017

Review: Royally Matched

Royally Matched Royally Matched by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Whoa, your royal Hotness, Crown Prince Henry and Lady Sarah's story wasssss awesome! I completely devoured this book.
description
If I ever need to do something that makes me nervous in front of a lot of people, all I have to do is picture Prince Henry naked. LOL. That's what I got from this book. Some advice, right. LOVED IT!

Ok sooooo, Prince Henry and Lady Sarah. Adorable creatures these two!
description
I can definitely say that Emma Chase did it AGAIN. She wrote another lovely amazing story that can totally make me giddy every time I think about it and I'm totally messing up this sentence because I think this is very horrible run-on sentence. LOL

Thoughts:
1. This was another hands down sexy book! The first book was also lovely but this one was another level of lovely. Prince Henry was funny and sarcastic and romantic and dirty. Sarah was right. I can totally see a Fiyero in him (tho, I think because that character was currently fresh on my mind since I just watched the musical play, Wicked.) He was totally hilarious in every way, that part when he was singing in the Goat totally cracked me up. He was a romantic what with all the flirting and cute ways he seduce Lady Sarah. waaaaah gusssshing/ blushing tooo much right nooooow.
description

2. Lady Sarah's story was really endearing. I really loved these shy girls with a romantic bone in their body. It's like they are always good and perfect. In this one, she was the perfect match for someone like Henry. The goody two shoes to Henry's wild boy craziness. The quiet shy girl to Henry's loud presence. Also, she wa as bookworm and a librarian! Yaaaaas, go get your man girl!

3. Can I just say that these two were just perfect? Oh. Did I say that already? Well, I bloody hell want to say it again!!!
Also this one was perfect for that near-the-end part of this book.
description

4. Henry and Sarah's bed moments waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Also the singing and the playing of guitar and singing Ed Sheeran song. OMG. *faints*

5. I just want to say that if I ever meet Emma Chase in person I will soooo totally have a selfie with her. I will also hug her and tell her to write more books, please. I will also thank her parents for making her. LOL. Too much? Well she definitely deserves all the praise for her books because she's a really good one! You got that right, Emma! You are!!!! Never fails to amaze meeeee and make me feel giddy with these romance books you make. Yaaaas!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: