Sunday, January 10, 2010

Murder List by Julie Garwood

Just finished reading this book. it’s really good. although i don’t know if it will ever replace the first Buchanan book i’ve read before; because that book really brought something to me. memories that are forgettable and emotions that can’t be erased nor changed. i love it sooo much. hahahah!

this one has it’s own way of making me kilig and all. but the sad parts… heartbreaker really got to me. as in. for me, it’s really heartbreaking, espcially for the heroine.gaaah. i even have a song for that book. Goodnight, Goodnight by Maroon 5, it’s playing now actually. lol.

i know that this post is supposed to be about Murder List but i can’t help myself to compare it with Heartbreaker. :D maybe i should just stop. hehe.

i’m thinking about reading another Bucahanan book. i’m still not sure though, because i know i wont be able to finish reading it. gaaah. im so hopeless. haaay.

Share:

0 comments: