Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review: Forever Too Far

Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is so much better than book 2!

Thoughts: in a form of
  This Love by Maroon 5


description

  1. This love


- Rush and Blair? They are sooooo in love with each other! Addicted. Obsessed and can't seem to stay away from each other unless there's a big problem and they MUST stay away. Lol. But in this book you can't. It's just.. They are soo.. Err something about heaven and rainbows and pure bliss. I cannot form a right sentence right now. LOL.

  2. This love has taken its toll on me.


- Grant Carter, hello there. I know he wanted to take a chance with Nan, but being the crazy ass bitch that she is, it's a really good thing that he's over her. GOODBYE TO YOU NANETTE. You annoying bitch. Grrr i hate you before, i hate you more. I might hate you more in the next book!

  3. She said goodbye, too many times before.


- no matter how many times Blair left Rush, she will always forgive him and take him back. Same with Rush. I love the dramaaaaa!

  4. And my heart is breaking in front of me.


- how many times did Blair and Rush broke each others hearts? Can you count? I think I've lost count. Anyway, Nan's heart is breaking too. I don't pity her because i hate her. But i don't like to be in her situation as well. She's crazy, yes. But she has a very troublesome life. She has issues that are heartbreaking for a person like her who feels so alone. But she shouldn't blame Blair all the time! Blair has bigger issues than her!!!! The one who got her heart broken big time in this series was Blair! Period!

  5. But I have no choice.


- Grant meet Harlow. Harlow meet Grant. I am so excited about this new pair! Or soon to be a pair. (Gosh! Let me have that book already!) Grant has no choice but to stay away from Harlow because, well she's Nan's sister! But he can't help it that she's a freakin goddess to his eyes. Harlow is shy as in very shy. But she can't help it if she feels something from Grant. He makes her nervous and she has no choice but to stay very far away from him.

  6. Cause I won't say goodbye anymore.


- Rush won't ever say goodbye to Blair again. He's keeping what's his. Always. The baby, he will forever cherish and love. He will not leave them and choose others over Blair and his baby, Nate. Never again. His family comes first. I knoooow, that's very manly and very Rush. Lol. Gotta love that guy.


Whew! What a ride! Love this last book! 4STARS!

View all my reviews

Share:

0 comments: