Saturday, June 08, 2013

Review: Obsession

Obsession Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

AFTER READING:
I still prefer Daemon, but Hunter is simply irresistible as well!

Here's a song that I just think fits the story of Serena and Hunter.
"Letting darkness grow
As if we need its palette and we need its colour
But now I've seen it through
And now I know the truth
That anything could happen
Anything could happen"

--Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding

For more she doesn't even know her life will turn out that way. So yeah anything could happen. As for Hunter, he knows some crazy stupid shit are happening but then there are so much of those that he still doesn't know. Now, he knows a lot and that's just mind boggling.
I know one thing though, he will not stop protecting what's his. :)

Other thoughts:
1. Aliens are good or bad?
- or better yet, Luxen or Arum? I don't even know anymoreeee! Makes me want to read Origin now!
2. Daemon you lover alien you.
- sooooo i'm guessing Daemon was there to save Katy? Hmmm
3. For the life of aliens what the hell?!
- i don't know what's gonna happen but I'm really excited. Will this get a second book?
4. Romance in that cabin.
- can i just say that this book was really hot! Makes me wanna say BURN all the time Emma Stone style.
5. Hunter you get easily distracted and things that come out of your d*mn mouth. Oh boy!
- that's just it. You get easily distracted!


BEFORE READING:guysss stop it.
description

since I can't seem to stop myself from reading all the updates in my feed about this book, i've decided to stop reading Suddenly Royal and start this one. yeah i'm that weak. and YES you are that good Ms Armentrout. lol.

will start this after work.
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: