Saturday, July 20, 2013

Review: Star Cursed

Star Cursed Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

I have so many questions! Like, what the hell Maura!?! I really really hate you!
And Finn and Cate!!!!
What will happen to the oracle?!?!

description

Here are my reactions:

1. Romance
- I just have to say, Finn and Cate! No words. I just love their love story in this one. It started to be so innocent in book 1 then it all comes to this. I'm not saying it's bad. I just agree with Cate. It's wicked. :)

“You worry about what the prophecy means for them, but I worry about you, Cate. Someone’s got to. You’d sacrifice yourself in a second to keep them safe. You’d sacrifice us.”
His words hang there between us, a reminder that I already have.
““I don’t know if I could do it again,” I say truthfully.
“I know being here is dangerous for you. I should send you away, but I don’t want to give you up. It’s selfish of me.”
“Good. Be selfish.”
“Finn’s mouth claims mine in a searing kiss.


Look at that! I really like that part.

What the hell!
Why did Finn has to be like that at the end of the book?! It's heartbreaking! Especially for Cate!!!!!!!!!

2. Sisters
- sisters are supposed to be there for each other. Always. Yes, sometimes there're jealousy and anger but those always come to an end. I don't what Maura's problem is. But i really really hate that girl! Right now, here's what i think of her
description

3. The prophecy:
“Three sisters, One brings healing and death. One brings ruin. The strongest will bring peace, but it will require a sacrifice. That’s what the prophecy says.”
- i want more! I really need the third book!

before reading:
almost there! i can almost see it! sooOOoo excited for this book! June 18!
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: