Friday, October 22, 2010

Review: Always a Witch

Always a Witch Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The book Always a Witch is a really interesting book. I love the plot just like the first book. It's exciting and the characters felt real. I like how it's so easy to read it and feel the excitement of how it's being narrated. Tamsin the main protag never seize to amaze me. I like how she thinks and acts on her own. Her bravery is really admirable. I, myself can see how selfless she is, even though it's also obvious how hard it is for her to give up on things and people that she also wants and cares for. Her great sacrifice is really something to be majorly proud of. It's hard to decide something great like what she did in this book, and for that I can really say, "You go girl!" Another thing that I like is her relationship with Gabriel. I like how they just connect, undertsand and love each other. They are so solid, i can cry myself due to envious thoughts. (kidding)

The story is really great. I do hope for another book, because I really want to know what will happen next to Tamsin, Gabriel and the Greene family.

5stars!


View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: