Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Review: Just the Sexiest Man Alive

Just the Sexiest Man Alive Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LOVELY!
it's kind of hard to believe that an international movie star will fall in love with an ordinary girl, but this book worked for me!
Julie James never fails to make me laugh and feel the romantic mood that this book wants its readers to feel. awesome book! this book made me blush(i think), it made me feel that Jason Andrews is talking to me or something like that. Taylor Donovan on the other hand is an amazing character! That lawyer has spunk and girl power. i like how she's bossy and in command all the time. well except with with dealing with her romantic feelings. Also, i like how Jason is vulnerable when it comes to Taylor. It's really... uhmmm...worth reading. :)
if you want to smile and laugh and feel the "love-is-in-the-air" vibe, this is the book for you! :)

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: