Sunday, March 16, 2008

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

gah! so, when i was reading NEW MOON in MEgamall, that was also the same day that i bought ECLIPSE! wah!
i can't believe it either! i have the 3 books of Twilight Series! gah!

i started reading Eclipse MArch 13, 2008. gah! i love it because Edward will NEVER ever leave BELLA! EVER! hahah! he was also very protective and not allowing BElla to come see the -according to Edward- mongrel.. haha! jacob, i mean. so i liked that part. i also like the part when Bella asked edward to do the the most passionate and intimate thing that couples do, but obviously., edward refused because he thinks that he might kill BELLA.... sighs... but that doesn't mean there were no intimate parts in the book. wah! hahah! thinking about it makes me feel the kilig factor. hahah!

Thursday, i quoted, "Gah! I'm still obsessed with TWILIGHT SERIES! I can't control myself! I think I'm losing it. But then again I'm happy.....maybe because i haven't read series for like, what? DECADES? haha! oa..."

hahah! so, there, i read and read and read,,,and when Saturday came..i READ! as in READ! never leaving my place!

i hate the fact that BELLA realized the he's in love with JACOB BLACK. gah....when i was reading that part, i wondered what Edward is thinking. although he's not mad at her for loving Jacob, I'm still curious if GREAT PAIN came over Edward. because, i don't believe he's not HURT! gah! oh well, Edward is like they say in the book, unselfish...but i still don't think he's not HURT! that can't be! gah! i hate Jacob for kissing BELLA! and Bella actually respond to that kiss! gah!! i hate hate hate that PART! i know that BELLA loves EDWARD MORE THAN JACOB...but i still hate that PART! gah!!! EPAL! rar! hay... I'm happy BELLA accepted Edward's marriage proposal! that part was REALLY SWEET!!! traditional but gah so romantic!!! shit.
I'm kinda sad for Jacob and anxious what might happen to him in Breaking Dawn....what happened after Jacob feels the way he felt in the epilogue part of Eclipse
wah!! i want to see and read an excerpt of Breaking Dawn...anytime i might be found dead here with my laptop. ahhah! oa again...gah!!

I LOVE TWILIGHT SERIES!

i know this entries sound really weird to you guys...but i can't help it! it's what i'm feeling as of the moment! gah!!

According to Stephenie Meyer,,
TWILIGHT is about FINDING TRUE LOVE...
NEW MOON is about LOSING TRU LOVE...
and
ECLIPSE is about CHOOSING TRUE LOVE!....
gah!! she chose EDWARD! and she will forever chose him!
because like she said SHE can NEVER LIVE without EDWARD CULLEN!
that WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE! gah!
i'm positive about it! hahah!

BREAKING DAWN!! august2!!! gah!!
I also like to read MIDNIGHT SUN so BAD! gah!
Share:

0 comments: