Saturday, March 08, 2008

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Okay, i might be a little malabo and weird and obsessed AND CRAZY, but well, you know well enough blogger, so don't complain why i speak or talk like this in here! haha!

So here goes, last week, uhmm March 5, 2008, to be exact, i accidentally and unintentionally bought a book, that i didn't even know that I WILL LOVE! SHET! so anyway, the book's name is TWILIGHT by Stephenie Meyer. At first i thought i won't be reading any book as of now. and to even prove to you why i was going that path was because i packed ALL my UNREAD and READ books, put them all in a huge box and sent them away to our new house, which is in CAinta. haha! funny thing is, i let my new bought-book stay under my sister's bed(my pretend book case). i didn't actually knew what the reason was, but i guess i don't want to send all my books away so i kept one, in case i changed my mind in READING again. actually, i don't have any reason for me to read again, i guess I'm just tired, preoccupied and maybe a bit lazy to read as well. but then BOOM! hahah! after i send all my "babies", i went inside my sister's room and well, i searched the internet and typed TWILIGHT in the search engine. so there, when i saw WHAT WAS INSIDE THAT BOOK, i was sooooo...well i can't explain and i can't think of any adjective to describe that feeling, but i think i felt my myself a bit crazy. maybe it's also because the pictures of the Characters are really beautiful! the characters!!! wah!!! i think that's the first thing that struck me and influenced me to read the book. but then, at that time, it wasn't enough, because i'm still LAZY, and seeing the SIZE and the PAGES of that THICK book! gah! i'm like, I DON'T THINK SO, JOAN!"....so there, when i was holding the book and unconsciously STARING at it, i was like, what the hell, it can't hurt. (oh!! i guess i have another "theory" why i don't like to read books at the moment, especially series; well because i know that once i started reading, i know that i won't be able to control myself and I'm going to be obsessed like what i am right now. gah!)
SO there, I'm reading the book! and i can't help but read it and read it and read it, until i realized that i was REALLY enjoying that book! guess i haven't read any book like that before, or it's just because i haven't read any books like THAT for a long time. the book was a PAGE TURNER! hahaha! i love it. but then time has to break all the excitement I'm feeling at that moment, because i have to live the house to watch a play. gah. but then, you know what, i didn't care, because i brought the book along with me, i even decided to buy the 2 books. so i decided to go out the house and went to National Bookstore, Cubao! hahaha! yah i know, crazy me! hahah! there, i was expecting to see PAPERBACK copies of NEW MOON and ECLIPSE, but then i only saw a HARDBOUND copy of Eclipse, so i said, maybe some other time. because GAH! books are really expensive, even if it's sale! GAH! they are HARD BOUND books! i can't afford at that time, so there, i said i just have to wait. GAH! so what i did was, i just bought another series, which is the VAMPIRE DIARIES series. yeah! hahaha! i guess I'm totally obsessed with vampires now. hahah! then after that i went to DLSU, well, first i ate lunch at Jollibee, waiting for my friend to came while i was READING TWILIGHT! haha! (how obsessed, right?!) hahaha!
so yeah, i kept on reading and reading and reading..i got home from school and read again. next day nstp, i brought the book with me! hahah! although i didn't read it in the site, so when i got home, i slept and did all my HWs,...after ALL that, i began reading again...then at about...2-3am I'm done reading the book! gah!! so beautiful.
I'm in love with EDWARD! i even wished I'm BELLA! gah!! EDWARD CULLEN iS THE PERFECT GUY! shit! i can't believe and accept that he's just a fictional character. hay...
but then again, TWILIGHT is GREAT! all of you should read it! the love story was so captivating and GAH! hahaha! i like the part when BELLA is irritated because she doesn't know why Edward "hates" her and why HE doesn't want to be friends with her. although Edward is acting the i-should-stay-away-from-Bella act, he still can't keep himself away from her! wah!! it makes my spine tingle when i'm thinking about this! wah!!! it's a really wonderful book! and i can't wait to see the movie! i also like the playlist that Stephenie made in her site. gah! I'm so obsessed! shit.
obsessed..hahah! the next day, i read the first chapter of Midnight SUn, it's a book, well it's the story of Twilight, only it's from edward's point of view. wah! amazing author you are MEYER! gah!
Share:

0 comments: