Sunday, July 07, 2013

Review: Charade

Charade Charade by Nyrae Dawn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The sweetest and sexiest book i've read by Nyrae Dawn!!!

description

Charade is about pretending at first. But the more you pretend, the more it becomes real and you couldn't go back, because deep inside you know that you are changing, and it's for the better.

Just listening to the song Distance by Christina Perri is like awwww. :) it's the perfect song for this book actually!

"Please don't stand so close to me
I'm having trouble breathing
I'm afraid of what you'll see right now
I give you everything I am
All my broken heart beats
Until I know you'll understand

And I will make sure to keep my distance
Say, "I love you," when you're not listening
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?"



This one is how I imagine what Cole's feelings for Cheyenne: song is called Tiny Dancer by Elton John
"But oh how it feels so real
Lying here with no one near
Only you and you can hear me
When I say softly slowly

Hold me closer tiny dancer
Count the headlights on the highway
Lay me down in sheets of linen
You had a busy day today

Hold me closer tiny dancer
Count the headlights on the highway
Lay me down in sheets of linen
You had a busy day today"


The best book of Nyrae Dawn and my favorite!!!! :)

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: