Monday, July 01, 2013

Review: Fall From Grace

Fall From Grace Fall From Grace by Christine Zolendz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Something about angels.

You know I didn't expect to like this book, but well, let me just say that I have a weakness for angel stories.
description
Yup, let me also ask, how many times have you read the archangel Gabriel in books like this? Lol. Many versions of Gabriel, right? Sometimes he's the good hero, sometimes a supporting role, an uncle, a friend, father, brother and worse the enemy! The enemy who thinks what he does is the right thing yet for others it is not. The deadly kind of evil... Yeah, i'm getting carried away, am I?

Like Tucker said in this book, anyhooo,

This book reminds me again for the third time, of Mirrors by Justin Timberlake,

"I don't wanna lose you now,
I'm looking right at the other half of me (LITERALLY)
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold (ALL THIS TIME)
Show me how to fight for now.
And i tell you baby it wasn't easy
Coming back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along."


Yeah! They were right at each other's faces all along!!!!!

Freakin' Gabriel. It all comes down to Gabriel!!!!!!

Thoughts:
1. Love is full of mysteries.
- i don't know why I just typed that. I just think it fits the story. Lol.
2. Keep you're eyes open.
- please OPEN your eyes and see through the person in front of you. Sometimes you have to open your eyes and your heart to someone. But then again, you really can't know something just by doing these. You have that mind of yours that puts certain things like conscience and facts about your life that sometimes makes you question a lot of things. Sometimes it could keep you also from grasping the truth and from finding out the one that you're looking for.
3. You're so vain.
- Shane you are so vain. You really think this song is about you? You are so vain. Lol

That ending!!!!
description

Next book please :)

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: