Saturday, February 06, 2016

Review: Heir of Fire

Heir of Fire Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heir of Fire. Heir of Fire. HEIR OF FIRE. FIRE. haha!
description
What I felt after reading this book. :))

Thoughts:

1. Again, why must you separate.
description
I understand that they need the separation thing but that can lead them to another path. It did by the way and right now I am so eager to know what will happen next!

2. "You left me." - Celaena.
Ohhhh Celaenaaaaa, you're breaking my heart!
Again, I know nothing could be done with the death of her parents and her kingdom, but knowing the happy days of her life with them makes me want to wish that they didn't die. :( Then followed by Sam's death and Nehemia.... :( Then there's her feelings for Chaol. *sighs*
Celaena you cannot escape the pain that love gives.
description

3. Captain of the guard. Traitor. No more title.
description
Chaol Westfall, no matter what happens I will support you all the way!

4. The prince is in love but the happy days are numbered.
Boy oh boy! Dorian you didn't. But you did! I'm happy for you. Really I am. But the aftermath, not so much. :( It's like Anakin Skywalker of Star Wars. hahaha! But in this one you were not given a choice. I was sooooo shocked. At first, I was like noooo that cannot happen. I mean. WHAT?
description
What about the happy ending part. Then I realized, oh no. If he has no happy ending that means......yes. (silent scream here) That actually happened. Dorian :(

5. That firelight within.
Nothing can be said about what happened in the fight in Wendlyn. Celaena was so brave she didn't care at all what will happen to her. But then something awesome did. AMAZING!!!! But yeah, those flashbacks tho. some were nice especially the ones with her parents, uncle and cousin. Even with the little quiet prince. awww. Then the slaughter happened. :(

6. Hello! Cousin! Aunt and New Friends!
So the cousin. I like him. haha! I love his dedication and loyalty to Aelin. Even when they were little. One of the things that is amazing about him is that he was able to endure all the wicked things and wasn't seduced by the power. Come to think of it, he can easily succumb to evil given that his people are gone but he didn't. Nice choice cousin. Nice.
Oh the wicked Aunt of the Doranelle. haha! I don't like her. no. not gonna say anymore.
Then there's a new prince. Hello, Rowan. Very broody this guy. Serious and silent yet a deadly weapon like Celaena. All those times that they spent together. woooot! BFF award goes to Rowan. HAHA! Mistward friends are fun too! I was really hoping to be a part of that story time session that they have. Seems nice to just sit there and listen to all the stories being shared.

Next booook, please!!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: