Sunday, February 28, 2016

Review: Red Queen

Red Queen Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was ok. I don't love it and I don't hate it. But boy oh boy. If I was ever given a chance to talk to the characters, it will be like this:

To Mare Barrow:
description
I just can't. Your life was already horrible. Then you stumble into a far worse experience that could ever happen to you. If I were you, I might've just chosen the life in that war that you were dreading. Well, that's just me.

To Prince Cal:
description
Please keep this in mind. Many betrayed you Prince. All of you were betrayed actually but compared to all of them I think you are the most innocent.

To Prince Maven:
description
GRRRRR! Maven. I mean. Hello Maven. errr.

also, this:
description

This pretty much sums up my reaction for this book.

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: