Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Review: Queen of Shadows

Queen of Shadows Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh. Oh. Let's embrace the point of no return.
description


I just have one question. WHY? to everything!!! Why?! Ok. Not really everything. Don't get me wrong. I love the book. I swear I do. I just couldn't accept everything that happened. Now i have to wait monthssss to get my hands on the next book. Can you blame me if I wasn't satisfied?

1. The ship has sailed. Or drowned. Ha ha ha. Not.
No moreeee. No more C.C. Now i am devastated. And now i keep hearing that Lorde song, that i should embrace the point of no return. No more. :((( but whyyyyy?? There are parts in the book that are shredding every bit of hope that I have and yet i keep on ignoring them. Until the very end. It was like a slap or a blast of cold wind. Then nothing.

2. Aedion and the ghost leopard.
I can focus on these two. Let me please. Please? Ok. Haha! I loooooove everything about Aedion.

3. The fae-prince and her.
It wasn't a shock but still. I have no words but, acceptance. :(

4. The crown prince of Adarlan.
I only have 50% hope that you'll survive your fate. The other 50% won. Hahah!

5. Manon.
You never disappoint me!

And because i'm sleepy and i can't really think right now, full reaction on this book to follow.





View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: