Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review: The Black Wolf

The Black Wolf The Black Wolf by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG
description

Just whoa. Emotional drama overload and I loved it! Gaaah! Niklas, first of all, just blew me away. I mean I just want to hug that guy! How he feels for his brother, for Claire, FOR IZABEL...gaaaah. He's that boy that just wants to be who he wants to be.
I have to say, if I was Izabel right now, my reaction would also have to be: "I can't think right now."

Nora was a machine. I like that bitch but she was really like a machine. Fredrik is still twisted but I stil l like that guy! Too much love for Fredrik. lol. Dorian, oh boy Dorian. James was funny, what with the doctor story. lol

Izabel's character was still struggling what with the need to prove herself and with the way she continues to fight her humanity but what struck me the most was her love for Victor. Sometimes I get it, but sometimes I don't. waaah. What I do get is how Victor loves her. I mean he has his way of showing how he loves her. But the actions that he chose to make, that I don't know why. I think it will greatly cost pain to both of them though.

and right now, this book had me like:
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: