Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Review: Wicked Heart

Wicked Heart Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THIS BOOK DESTROYED ME!!!!

"I need to stop wanting a man I know very well I'll never have."

So let me just say that I didn't expect to react this way while reading this book. This book is just tooooo much to handle! Seriously, i kept getting tears in my eyes. The story gave me a mindblowing heartache!!! omg!

So more thoughts:
1. My heart really did ache for this book. How could I not? Every time Elissa describes her pain about being unlovable and then being emotionally hurt by the one person she's in love with. ugh! Crash and burn! :(
description

2. If my heart ached, well, my eyes couldn't handle the tears! Everytime Elissa and Liam were having conversations about their suppressed feelings for each other, about how Liss hurts when she sees Liam and Angel, makes me wanna sing...
description
I'm happy for youuuuuu!

Plus, how Liam couldn't fight his feelings for Liss and mostly how Liss just couldn't handle it all, gaaaaah!
description

3. It's hard to react when you want the two people in the book to just be together but they can't because they have to do something bad like cheat. But sometimes I cannot help but shout, "Damn the consequences guys! You both are hurting anyway! Just embrace it!" In the end, I get frustrated because there are other people involved. ugh. Love.


View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: