Monday, May 30, 2016

Review: The Heir

The Heir The Heir by Kiera Cass
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I know the only reasons I want to read this book were two things:
1. More America and Maxon. Yasss!
2. More America and Maxon!!!! LOL

Anyway, watching these two and their kids was really fun to read. The twins Eadlyn and Ahren, Kaden and Osten. Also reading what happened to Aspen and Lucy and of course, Marlee.

Eadlyn was..
description
Watching this girl live her life was really different from her mother. She was ok I guess but she has different perspective when it comes to love and expressing herself. I mean, I know she loves her family especially her dad and her twin but in a general view, she can be described as cold and aloof.
Her decisions in the Selection sure looks like she wants to be in control all the time but I think deep down she has the soft spot in her heart to fall in love just like what Ahren feels for Camille and what America and Maxon has. I don't know actually. Maybe I'm wrong or it's just wishful thinking on my part, but, what the hell right?! I want me some romance for Eadlyn!!!
I still don't know if it's Kile, though he can be a really great candidate for "The One". But there're also Henri and Hale. I know this is gonna sound weird, but I like Erik/Eikko too. Though, I am not sure how can that happen unless there's a major twist in the last book.

Also, omg! the last part with Ahren!!!! I cannnnoooot! I cried just a little bit.
AND THAT ENDING!!!!! I WANT TO HUG MAXON SO BAD!
description


View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: