Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Review: Amour Amour

Amour Amour Amour Amour by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

bravoooooo!
description

NIKOLAI AND THORAAAA, omg! Hearts everywhere! From that first encounter, to the audition, to the friendship/trainer thing, to first dates, family events, landing roles, to everything about their relationship, hands-down-swoooooon! The heartfelt sentiments makes me wanna go dancing in the freakin' moon! lol.

I can really feel the encouragement of this book. Positive thoughts all the way! I even highlighted my top 5!
1. Every day was hard. Every day is hard. But the things we love--the people we love--give us reasons to keep living. To keep trying.
- Sometimes, it's what or who inspires us to move forward.

2. The things greater than us, they're not impossible, It's just fear talking, telling you that you can't when you can. I know you can.
- if i were to kill something, that would be my fear. I know it's one of the things that is a progress to overcome but once you find that courage to beat it, it really feels like heaven.

3. We all traverse in and out of people's worlds, leaving footprints. Some larger, some smaller, but there is always a mark.
- Influence or impressions can be left behind and shared to others even when we don't want them to, or we are not aware.

4. What is life if it's not in pursuit of the things we love?
- I knooooooooow! I am aware of this. sometimes it's hard tho.

5. This is who I am today. Tomorrow I may be the same. But in years, I'll be someone else. Someone I may like more. Someone I may like less.
- YASSSSS! You can never know what tomorrow will bring.

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: