Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Review: Damaged Like Us

Damaged Like Us Damaged Like Us by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ok, so after reading this....I was like...
description
It's not because I didn't like it. In fact, I LOVED IT. I SERIOUSLY LOVED IT. Or just like Ryke would say, I fucking love this!"
If you are judging me right now, well lets's just say...
description

Surprise, surprise, right?
Well, maybe because of the following reasons below:

1) THIS IS THE CALLOWAY/HALE/MEADOWS kids all-grown-up. Why would I even question this? Who wouldn't love these characters like I do? Right? YASSS! It was really intriguing how they would become as teens and adults.

2) Just a glimpse of Loren/Lily; Connor/Rose and Ryke/Daisy is enough. I really missed them!

3) I really thought about skipping this one and not reading this at all because this is MM. I'm not really comfortable to use my imaginations for this. But well, Maximoff and Farrow made it really goooooood! They were cute and GREAT together. I was glad to be this one as my first MM. No regrets! LOL Thanks Moffy!!!! You did great!

4) I know it says in the book that once the people knew about the body guard-client relationship, they would go crazy and start pairing the rest of the security team and have OTPs? Well, guess what? I was already doing that every time they mention a body guard and who's guarding who. I LOVE OTPs!!!! Right now, I am sooooo watching you Akara "Kits" Kitsuwon. I saw youuuu in Hallow Friends Eve and I saw how you react to Jack the producer. Maybe Farrow was right and you and Sulli are just buddies but I reaaaaally loved the bond! AND don't think I didn't notice you and the knowing of all Jane's cats names, Thatcher Moretti! I saw thaaaat! I even felt something when you chose to have a dual function to guard Jane and Moffy. Come on! Really? I really think something will happen here. PLEASE KBMRITCHIE!!!! Pleaseeee! :)
description

5) Charlie Cobalt reaaaally intrigues me. I.CAN'T.STOP.THINKING.ABOUT.HIM. lol.


View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: