Saturday, November 18, 2017

Review: Lovers Like Us

Lovers Like Us Lovers Like Us by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ok. whoa! This book is the bomb!
description

I really cannot believe that i LOVED THIS BOOK and now I can't wait for the 3rd one.

Thoughts:
1. I REALLY REALLY ADORE MOFFY AND FARROW's relationship. I mean I wasn't a fan AT ALL of M/M romance, but these characters were able to make me love it! Seriously! Hands down the best.

2. The BODYGUARDS of SECURITY FORCE OMEGA ARE H-O-T-T! Yes, I added another T because that word is not enough to describe them. OMG. I really really wish I could have seen that HOT UNDERWEAR CHRISTMAS CONTEST! Come on! Make it happen Krista and Becca! Pleaseeee. I am begging youuuuu! When I was reading that part I was like...
description

3. The SHIP, that is Cobaretti. I really really want it to happen. Can we please have this as future reference for the coming books! Pleaseeee! How flustered Janie was when Thatcher overheard Moffy and her talk about oral pleasure. Annnnd don't get me started on the signing of contract by Thatcher! for a lower wage!
Then there's Kitsulli. I mean, hands down YESSSSSS!
description
The hiding-the-buying-of-birthday-present-in-the-convenience-store from Kits and the buying-cupcakes-for-the-birthday of Sulli? I mean surely, we can really really look forward to this. Right? Yassss!

4. Hello, Charlie! Don't think I forgot about you. I'm really looking forward to your story! Yes youuuu! I want it now.
description

All the other kids!!!! Pleaseee? more books please!

5. So many other stuff to like about this book. The Tour Bus, the drinks with SFO and Moffy, when SFO got famous, the hot young stud who wore ONLY A RIBBON, that fight between SFO and hecklers, the fortune teller that made Sulli anxious, Luna moving in, MOFFY'S LAST POST ONLINE.

MORE MORE MORE!!!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: