Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Review: Beautiful Burn

Beautiful Burn Beautiful Burn by Jamie McGuire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So don't judge me, but when it comes to the Maddox brothers I am a just big-fat-swooning-gal. LOL
Makes me wanna go like:
description

This book is not exactly my favorite but reading the stories of these boys really keeps me interested all the damn time.

Ellie is ok. She has a lot of screw ups but she wants to try to be better. I don't like her all the time but I like that she is not perfect. Makes her seem more real to me. Tyler is just like his brothers. When he fell for Ellie he was all the way in. He's so stubborn and doesn't easily give up. No wonder Ellie is getting frustrated with him. But over-all, I like Tyler. He is sooooo sweeeet! Swoon-worthy!

The drama. I always love drama. I am sucker for drama. Especially all that love story formula where the person is staying away from the person that he/she loves just to protect him/her or because he/she doesn't deserve him/her. I know it's expected or cliche or what but I don't care. haha!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: