Monday, January 01, 2018

Review: The Impossible Vastness of Us

The Impossible Vastness of Us The Impossible Vastness of Us by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Way to start the year with a PERFECT YA BOOK!
Sooo much love for this book. I really really LOVED THIS ONE!

One mind blowing thought that I can sum up to one big blob of a rant. Here goes...
I felt like crying.....
description
the main characters in this book all have their mask and facade. They wore it like a shield to hide what they really feel, what they really want and what they can't face. I can't help but admire them because they were strong through it all. They didn't lose the battle of depression or abandonment or even the loneliness that's creeping their mind. I know most of them were scared and it's a normal feeling but being scared doesn't mean defeat. It only means that you can feel that sadness and doubts because you have the knowledge of what you think might happen to whatever it is that you are experiencing. What I really appreciate in this book was that connecting with someone can help you get through your problems. Having family/ friends and sharing yourself with them is one way of relieving you of all your hurt and despair. They can be someone to share the happiness of your life too and can you show you that you are not alone.

I LOVED THIS BOOK because of the self discovery, forgiveness, friendship, trust, family, falling in love and most of all loyalty to someone you care about.

I know these is YA so having the happy ending that I wanted to happen will not happen since these characters are young, but well it's still will give me a peace of mind if I do get to be there when they grow up and see what will happen in college and life after that. I WAS REALLY HOOKED AND NOW I STILL WANT MORE.

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: