Saturday, February 25, 2017

Review: The Cad and the Co-Ed

The Cad and the Co-Ed The Cad and the Co-Ed by L.H. Cosway
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dun dun DUNNNN!
description
Cheers!! LOL. This was soooo very funny I cannot contain my laughter. Sexy rugby player with granddad attitude and a crazy stubborn beautiful woman plus an adorably cute little boy who's addicted to pokemon. What a book!

First off, upon reading Sean Cassidy's book (2nd in the series), I was really excited to read the third one which was about his teammate and his cousin pairing up. Although, I'm not really sure how will that play out because Bryan Leech was an asshole to Eilish Cassidy. However, it really worked! Just like it did on the second book. Sean was a very arrogant prick yet he was a gentleman with a heart of gold to Lucy Fitzpatrick. In this book, Bryan was able to transform himself from a wild drunk to an old prune. LOL. Kidding aside, he was boring to others but he generally just erased all his bad habits and formed new better ones. Then he was able to reconnect with Eilish and then boom. Hearts everywhere. hahah! Though I understand the drama part on this book. I really respect Eilish's decisions. If I was her I wouldn't have the courage to go through with spending time with Bryan. Anywhoooo, enough spoilers.

Overall, LOVED THIS BOOK.
description
Second of all, Sean Cassidy was still a smart-ass arrogant person but he was still lovely and sexy!
Third, Patrick was soooooo cute I wanna hug him!!!! Yes, I can definitely say that I am wearing a sign that says "Free Hugs" got that from you Cassidy!
Last, Oh boooy! I am clapping for LH Cosway and Penny Reid's third book!!!! I was greatly entertained!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: