Sunday, February 05, 2017

Review: Long Way Home

Long Way Home Long Way Home by Katie McGarry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"I'm so in love with you... Say you won't let goooo..."
description

This book was amaaaaazing as always. Never fails to make me all mushy and stuff. It was sooooo good to dive in to the Thunder Road world again. Seeing Oz, Razor and Eli wassss like welcoming a nice new weekend! Literally.
This time though the story was about Chevy and Violet. Let me tell you, I've been waiting for their booook since last year and it did not disappoint at all!
The thing about these two was that they always fight a lot but never stopped loving each other. The best part was that neither one gave up on each other. They have their disagreements on life and how to live it but they were able to overcome all that and chose to listen to their hearts and do what they felt was right.

Plus pointsssss ISAIAH WALKER was here. haaaaa! Boom! Never thought that one out.
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: