Saturday, February 11, 2017

Review: Grievous

Grievous Grievous by J.M. Darhower
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

this calls for a toast to Lorenzo Gambini.
description

So let's just say that he's the funniest villain I've ever read! Well he wasn't actually a villain. but he was a bad guy doing bad things and illegal stuff so kinda like a villain. A very funny and sweet guy actually. I know I know. He changed when he met Morgan/Scarlet. Maybe that was the point of the story, right? Hell this was romance and I.LOVED.IT.SO.MUCH!
Not all parts were all rainbows and candies. I can totally say that some of these were morbid and disturbing. But then again, the characters were awesome!!! Kickass!!!! Alsooooo the little Scarlet was so adorable I am currently PLEADING FOR A NOVELLAAAAAA. Please J.M. Darhower!!! If you ever stumble upon this review, I AM ACTUALLY BEGGING YOU TO WRITE ONEEEEEE. With shortcake and Scar. pleaseeeee! Scarlet can join tooo.

and noooow....
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: