Thursday, February 16, 2017

Review: Daughter of Smoke & Bone

Daughter of Smoke & Bone Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

awwww.
description

Well that was unexpected. I started liking angel stories when I read Blue Bloods by Melissa Dela Cruz. I was seriously hooked! Now, coming back to the angel books, I can definitely say that this was a good one. The concept of falling in love with an enemy was not lost because it's cliche, but how this story was told really got me curious on the hows/whys and whats.

It was sweet really, the love story. The beginning of the story was exciting because of the action and the mystery. Then at the end of it, i felt the sweet sweet romance then the sorrow of betrayal and anguish of broken hearts. :(

for me, yep 3.5 stars!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: