Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review: Like a Memory

Like a Memory Like a Memory by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

my reaction:
description

I'm rating this thru the way it made me feel to actually go back to this story. waaaah 4 stars!
I couldn't imagine a perfect way to come back to Sea Breeze and Rosemary Beach. This was hands down a very feel-good book. I LOVED IT! To be able to catch glimpses of the kids that the previous series' characters made and the drama that will sure unfold if Abbi Glines continues to write the other kids stories (i was really hoping she will write them, please pleaseeee)... SOOOO GOOD!
I don't make any sense haha!

Soooo Nate Finlay, i've beeeeeen waiting so long to read his story. He did not disappoint. For me, he was like the very combination of Blaire and Rush. I cannot explain it but it felt like that. He has his faults but he was still a very mesmerizing guy! Then there was Bliss York, she wasn't not naive but she gave away vibes like that to those who do not know her. Deep down she was a very compassionate person and a very good friend. One thing I know is that the best loyal best friend award goes to Eli Hardy. He was just like Marcus in every way. He can have a relationship with Lila Kate for all I care, since her first kiss unfortunately did not return her feelings. Tho, I think that guy was just trying hard to ignore her but can't. I dunno I'm rambling. Alsooooom wth with the Corbin twins hahaha. The other one was a wild one and the other was the complete opposite. Very Krit and Blythe. lol. But do they really have to like the same guy? :( I hope not. Larissa and Micah for the win. even tho nothing really happened. hahah!

MOOORE MOREEE MOREEE PLEASE.

before reading:
OMG!!! YAAAAAS! NATE AND BLISS!
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: