Thursday, July 12, 2012

Review: The Thing About the Truth

The Thing About the TruthThe Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


  He’s so hot that it kind of takes my breath away. Of course, I’ve probably been reading too many romance novels.



that is Isaac Brandano for you. :) if he was in my high school i would probably have a crush on him too. I mean he's kind of a jerk but a very sweet jerk. He's nice to look at too.

I really like this story! You know the feeling of some kind of cozy rain inside your system and it's making you blissful or something? That's how i felt. Also, i couldn't stop reading it. I wanted to know the whole aftermath and what really went down. I also want to know more about how Isaac and Kelsey had gotten really close. I like how it was written. Like Barnholdt's other books she always introduces the main conflict then makes her readers figure out how the hell it happened. Well, that's how i understand it anyway. :) The cause of the fight is pretty simple and stupid as per Kelsey but they feel like it's a really big thing. For some it might be like that anyway.

It's always like this every time i read a Barnholdt book. Two good things: 1. It's always interesting and make me tingly all over it's male character. 2. You can't really put the book down because it's so addicting.

This book is 3.5 or 4 i can't decide. I just know it's still a good read. :)

View all my reviews

Share:

0 comments: