Friday, July 13, 2012

Review: Spill Over

Spill Over Spill Over by Jolene Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this book. Yeah. As simple as that.

This book makes me want to start crying and feel lonely. It's like shredding your heart because you can't take it that you've lost someone forever.

"The apartment’s mine. The car’s mine. It’s all mine. I feel the way I knew I would. I don’t want any of it. I want Mom."

First of all, being in Antony's head is really making me crazy! All that pain that he keeps pushing away because he can't deal with it is just too much to take. I can't imagine losing someone like that. I mean can you imagine that one person you have and love all your life and then she just suddenly dies and gone forever? Sure it makes you feel so alone at first and i know that you can move on someday. But, being in that phase of feeling alone is sooooo scary and soooo breaking my heart.

“I probably suck at taking care of people, but I want to take care of you. Though, I can’t imagine you needing anything I have to give.”

hearing this is just too sweet. You know that feeling when you feel like you don't deserve that person because you don't know how you can give her something that will make her feel happy or make you feel that that person deserves you? That is just so hard. Sometimes you feel that what your giving is not enough. But sometimes, the funny thing is that you don't even have to try because by just being present is enough for others.

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: