Saturday, July 07, 2012

Review: Leif

Leif Leif by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars




Why? All I’d ever done was protect her. Why did she have to see me as something dark, something evil? I loved her.



You know the feeling that you think he's the perfect guy for the heroine but then she falls in love with the bad guy? This was what Leif makes me feel like. I have this feeling that Pagan should be with him. Compared to other books it should be like that! The one who saves you. Has been loving you since you were a child. Is very gentle with you. No bad bone in his body!!! I mean he's the perfect guy for the heroine. But then again this is not like other books.

I just wish Leif will get what he wants ever since he chose his mate. But sad part is the one that he wants for his life cannot be his.




I’d loved Pagan for the majority of my life but I couldn’t force her to love me.



Seee a very nice boy who's in love! Apparently making yourself believe that you're in love with the right girl really hurts when you find out she doesn't feel the same way. All his life, what he's doing was to protect and love her. He doesn't care if she always forgets about him. He still does what he wants to do for her without anything in return; but when he has the right time to claim what is his, it all goes down to his loss. :(((

Leif!!! I wanna hug you!!! Take me instead? :)

I don't know what the Sabine chick's purpose in Leif's life but i'm guessing there will be more.

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: